Do you want to learn about the fast-paced, exciting world of print production?We are a 40-year old printing and marketing company; the position is at our facility in Lakewood, Colorado.
Our customers are top-level businesses that trust us to be dependable, delivering their printing, copying and mailing projects on time and as quoted. They expect us to manage their projects with attention to detail and frequent communication regarding the status of the project. Our customers expect us to work with them rather than for them.
We hire great people with a track record of integrity, accountability and the highest level of service to our clients, which mean our continued success over the years comes from delivering outstanding results to our client-partners. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and we invite you to apply for any open positions and explore what RPM has to offer.
Embroidery Machine Operator
RPM are looking for an operator to run 6-head Barudan embroidery machine. Need a person detail, oriented and responsible. Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. This position pays $15.25 to $18.50 per hour.
- 2 to 3-year experience is required.
- Hoop & Run garments
- Setting up machine
- Change thread colors as needed
- Re-thread as needed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Assisting with setting up logos
- Reading work orders
- Must have at least 2+ years of Multi-Head Embroidery Machine Operating Experience
- Must be able to work fast under tight deadlines
- Must be able to take and follow directions well
- Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Must be quality driven
- Must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Embroidery Machine Operator: 2 years (Preferred)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Raven Print and Marketing is looking for an entry level CSR to join our team. To fill immediate openings at our Lakewood office. Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. This position pays $12-$14.00 per hour.
- Answer customer calls
- Assist customers with orders
- Resolve delivery issues
- Enter orders into the system
- File completed orders
- Assist in bookkeeping functions
- Prior customer service experience
- The ability to independently handle complaints and escalated situations in a business setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to consistently deliver of high quality service to both internal and external customers
- Highly proficient with MS office
- A positive attitude is essential
Inquiries and resumes can be sent to email@example.com or APPLY NOW >>
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Raven Print and Marketing is currently hiring a sales professional to develop new print promotional and apparel business, and expand additional business opportunities with existing clients.
- Driving new revenue growth by uncovering and closing new business opportunities for the company.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders in order to create selling opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of RPM’s strategic solutions and market differentiators in order to identify ways to help the client achieve their business goals.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospective clients in order to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Ultimately being responsible for maintaining high levels of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and driving new business.
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals with upper management.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to strategically pitch all levels of an organization.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.
Inquiries and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
or APPLY NOW >>
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONRaven Print and Marketing offers a benefits package with medical insurance, PTO including vacation time & company holidays, retirement, and a fun & energetic work environment.
|© Copyright Raven Print & Marketing | All rights reserved. |